The Coffee brand Tim Hortons has a pretty strong presence in Canada physically but also in the heart of the citizens. The brand is not this little franchise from 1964 in Hamilton opened by the Maple Leafs hockey player Tim Horton anymore. They became a real institution developing diverse programs with children and charities at the core of their actions. Nowadays the expressions “Double Double” and “Timbits” are part of the daily vocabulary of anyone living in the country. That’s what happened when your brand serves more than 2 billions of cups of coffee every year!
Visual Resources from Flaticon & Pixabay:
– http://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/coffe-cup_68894#term=coffee cup&page=5&position=69
– http://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/group_125804#term=group people&page=4&position=47
– http://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/person-kicking-ball-with-the-knee_67082#term=soccer player&page=1&position=13
– http://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/baseball-player-with-bat_10693#term=baseball player&page=1&position=2
– http://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/coffee-pot_273119#term=coffee pot&page=1&position=29